Wednesday, September 19, 2007

St. George

Leslie and I went down to St. George Thursday - Sat last week. I played in a golf tournament and Leslie just had a few, well deserved, relaxing days away from all that she does. The weather was perfect for three days of golf and the team I was playing on won, so I had a good time. Leslie did some shopping and spent some time with Lane and Rhonda. It was a really nice couple of days. Here's some pretty interesting news. Leslie has found a house she wants to buy and remodel. We made an offer contingent on our house selling. It's been on the market for three days and we already have two serious offers. I'll keep you posted on any news on that matter.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

That is awesome! Is it out in the country?

Dean and Maryellen said...

Better let me know a little more about this.