Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Kitchen, Dining, and Laundry




Referbished the old dining table, topped it with barn wood my sis Lauri brought us from Oregon. The rug was my mothers day gift. By the time I got around to ordering it from PBarn, it was discontinued. My dear sweet husband found it on ebay.


We wanted the bar to feel like a separate furniture piece, put on these glassy knobs.
I always put the photos on backwards. Notice the 4th photo down, the 2 kitchen windows, one of my favorite parts of the home is the outside ceiling of the porch. We did them in old wood from the shed out back. Looking forward to our 1st Thanksgiving here in this kitchen. Hoping yours is wonderful.

5 comments:

Amy Coontz said...

It is absolutely beautiful!

Unknown said...

Amazing, I love it. Well done UTah URmsont's!

Unknown said...

Sorry, it's Jill and I spelled Urmston wrong.

Jessica said...

The photos are good too, but the house look like its out of a magazine. I don't think I would want to dirty it up for Thanksgiving. Have fun.

missionary mama said...

awwwww. so beautiful!