Sunday, March 16, 2008

New Friends

I finally caved, mostly due to a recent visit to the Ivins home, and agreed to some new pets; Smokey, Buttercup, and Sandra. They've been really fun and despite a poor reputation they are really clean animals. It's the "animals" that are responsible for cleaning their cage that we need to work on. I'm still waiting for one of them to start cooking gourmet meals. Update: I just read Erman and Jessica's blog and am now having second thoughts about having these rat's in the house. They assured me that they were really clean.... I'm not so sure now.






4 comments:

Amy Coontz said...

Rats were one of our favorite pets.

Jaime said...

you guys are brave because I get the jeebees just looking at the pictures.

Dean and Maryellen said...

never liked rats or snakes. Having you as the dad I can understand why you have many animals. You would have had everything there as and brought home many.
Love you, house looks great
mom

Courtney said...

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww