Sunday, July 3, 2011

THE 2 WHO ARE LEAVING

Had to post some of Kaits senior pictures. She was so much fun to take pics of. I could have shot all day and I think she could have lasted all day. I think she might have had more fun than I did.


Ya, she's cool, no, I mean sick. So sick!
If a personality can be described in a few pics, these are they.

She also went to prom. It was kinda fun for all of us. She was excited. Had a really great time. I know I'm the mother, but....she looked beautiful.

And, she graduates. Did an awesome job conducting the commencement exercises. Her speech was funny and witty and smart and darling. Glad to have family and friends there. Thank you.
If javelin was ever exciting, this day was one of them. She will be attending University of Utah on a 4 yr academic scholarship. Coach Kuusela was able to get books for her, so she will be considered a scholarship athlete and all the "perks" that come with.
Kait on the big screen, instructing the class of 2011 to adjust their tassels to the graduated side.

So many pics of the girl and just this one pic of the boy who is leaving TO RUSSIA! He was being funny. He is funny. We love him so much. We love the girl too. They will leave a big hole in our hearts and our home. Please do not call the number above, I should have blurred it. We would never sell him. They are priceless.


The greatest gifts you can give your children
are the roots of responsibility
and the wings of independence.

-Denis Waitly

2 comments:

Debbie said...

What wonderful kids! I can tell how much you love them. You've done so well being their Mom too!

Matthew Urmston said...

Debbie, Soooo cute. You are so creative. I havent been on comp. for a long while and thought i would check in with everyone. Wish I would have visited you before halloween. Your kids r so lucky. Leslie Urmston