Friday, April 29, 2011

I am in a LOVE HATE relationship......


.......with SPRING!!

my tomato plant thinks it's spring.
the little cactus bud thinks it's spring.
tiny purple weeds think it's spring.
roundup killed the weeds that thought it was spring, now they are dead and snow covered.


will someone please inform dear Mother Nature it IS spring, bless her heart.

snow on the fenceposts.
snow on the lilacs.

I LOVE OUR OLD RUSTY MAILBOX.
do not love the snow on it today.

...and I was going to put these muck boots away. guess not.
SNOW on the alfalfa fields, and the princess Timpanogos.
glad I can come back inside to this cozy warm fire that's burning brightly because, obviously, it is NOT SPRING YET.

In the spring I have counted one hundred and thirty-six different kinds of weather inside of four and twenty hours. ~Mark Twain

I'm hating spring, ....but I love it so much. :)

1 comment:

Dean and Maryellen said...

So sorry, but thanks for the beautiful pictures