Monday, May 12, 2008

Week 3....

Well we're starting week 3 of framing and we are going to have to pick up the pace. I'm supposed to go out on the road next week and I'd really like to have everything up to the trusses. We think we're going to hire a crew to come in and do that in a day or two because it's complicated and I don't want to die falling from the roof. Here are a few updated pic's. Note the big tall wall that is just under 18 ft. You should have seen Me, Leslie, Cooper, Kaitlin and Lil trying to stand that thing up. I'm certain we would have not gotten that thing up if it weren't for Jeff(the professional) directing traffic. We're pretty much moving on to interior walls downstairs and then the upstairs. Interior walls are going much faster than the exterior.

4 comments:

Jaime said...

Things are moving right along. It looks great.

Amy Coontz said...

This is so exciting!!

Dean and Maryellen said...

I love it. Wish I was there to help. Maybe with the next house.

Nat Nat said...

WOW I can't believe how great it is going. We snuck a drive by in yesterday and it looks great. (It didn't look like anyone was home) Let us know if you need help. We would love to snap on the tool belts and come on over. Or you know me I would love to have Addie come play and get her our of the way for a bit too. :)