Wednesday, December 19, 2007

New Jersey

I just got home from New Jersey today. I flew all the way out there to find out the customer wasn't really ready for me despite his communication on Friday last week that he would be. He wasn't even there. They told me he'd be gone all week for training. Oh well, it's just a 5 hour flight. Wasn't a complete waste though. Erman and Jessica were just 10 minutes down the road so I had lunch with Erman (philly cheese steak of course) and dinner at PF Chang's with the whole Ivans clan. It was pretty funny. I was able to talk Erman into letting me pay some of the bill. It didn't seem right not to expense some of it. He had a gift card but didn't know how much was on it. We told the waitress to apply the gift card and then split the bill. When she brought our receipts back we each owed $4.84. The waitress must have thought we were nuts. We went back to the house for some Guitar Hero and Wii bowling and golf. I'll chalk that up as one of the best nights I've ever spent in New Jersey, even though Landon and Isaac kicked my butt in Golf. Wish they were closer.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

THanks again for visiting. The kids always have a blast with Uncle Matthew! He is the best Uncle!! To fly out to have dinner with us, how nice could that be!